Some features of this digital cookbook include:
- Navigating by recipe or vendor as well as a map for navigating by region.
- Image slideshows featuring multiple photos of the vendors and other food they serve at their trucks.
- Teaser videos from the episodes.
- Pull out tabs with "Fast Facts" relating to the recipe or truck.
- A Cooking Mode for easy access to the ingredients, recipe and a recipe photo for use while cooking.
Eat Street is a digital cookbook project I worked on over the summer along with classmate Amanda Wangen at Emily Carr University for the TV show Eat St, through Invoke Media.
Made using InDesign and Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, this app looks at the vendors of the featured food trucks from Season 3 of the show and their unique recipes. We designed this book with Eat St.'s fun and lively existing brand in mind and used interactivity wherever possible.